Oct 10, 2011

Movie Mondays!

A solid scifi picture with good acting and a well-paced story. There are enough twists and turns to keep you entertained throughout. Bruce Willis is a detective trying to solve a murder in a world where everyone uses robot proxies in their daily lives. The rub of course is whether people are truly living their lives when they spend the majority of their time with their consciousness locked in an idealized proxy, what are the ramifications for the people and the society they live in. Funny moment was seeing Bruce Willis’ proxy and being reminded of one of the disguises of the character he played in the movie The Jackal. Entertaining!

I’m repurposing content by taking my NetFlix reviews and posting them here on the blog. If I could figure out a way to do it, I’d post some kind of link for people to connect and make me their friend on the service. Unfortunately, it isn’t altogether clear how one would do that - so if you know a way, pass it along. In the meantime, I’ve got steady content for at least a year.

No comments: